HC-One acquires Ideal Carehomes
HC-One has today, 12th October 2023, announced the acquisition of Ideal Carehomes from Warwick Capital Partners and LNT Group. The acquisition includes 36 care homes in England, with a further care home expected to open in Cheltenham in September 2024.
Ideal Carehomes is a highly regarded care provider, with residents at the heart of everything they do. They pride themselves on delivering high quality care, as evidenced by their CQC ratings, award wins and the great family feedback they receive.
With a shared commitment to delivering high quality, kind care, HC-One and Ideal Carehomes look forward to growing together and learning from each other so they can continue to support residents to lead their best lives.
Ideal Carehomes and HC-One have a complementary geographic reach, with Ideal Carehomes also demonstrating they have an excellent model of developing, opening and running successful homes in a sector that is not seeing enough new builds. Working with Ideal Carehomes is a natural partnership as HC-One look to further enhance their portfolio and expand their offer and choice to people throughout their care journey.
This is a significant step in HC-One’s mission to be the first choice for families, colleagues and commissioners, serving at the heart of each of its communities.
The acquisition was made possible by the long-term support of HC-One’s owners and investors. It builds on the significant, and ongoing, investment they have enabled in frontline colleague retention and HC-One’s home refurbishments over recent years.
HC-One acquired Ideal Carehomes from Warwick Capital Partners, a global private equity and credit firm, and LNT Group.
James Tugendhat, Chief Executive Officer of HC-One, said:
“We are really pleased that Ideal Carehomes has chosen to work with us, and we are proud to welcome them to the HC-One family.
“Ideal Carehomes is an excellent care provider, and shares HC-One’s values and commitment to providing high quality kind care.
“We look forward to building on this and learning from each other to offer more care choices for people across Britain, and to make all homes in the HC-One family the best they can be.”
Stacey Linn, Managing Director of Ideal Carehomes, said:
“Ideal Carehomes has grown and developed substantially over the last few years, with quality and person-centred care always being our priority.
“We are in an enviable position of being at the forefront of our industry and it has been a pleasure to bring the business to this point alongside our professional, dedicated and hardworking team.
“Our positive reputation and many industry awards are testament to the commitment of the people working in our homes up and down the country and I am so proud of the way they make a difference to the lives of our residents.
“It is now time for Ideal Carehomes to take the next step and continue this exciting journey as part of the HC-One family.”
For more information, contact the HC-One Press Office on 0800 014 8509 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- HC-One is ‘The Kind Care Company’, founded in 2011.
- The locations of all HC-One homes can be viewed online at: www.hc-one.co.uk/Carehomes
- HC-One’s Purpose is to support those in our care to lead their best life.
- HC-One’s Vision is to be the kindest care home provider serving our communities’ needs.
- HC-One’s Mission is to be the first choice for Families, our Colleagues and our Commissioners, serving at the heart of each of our communities.
- HC-One’s c.19,000 Colleagues provide kind care to over 13,000 Residents across over 260 care homes in the UK.
- HC-One’s management team is made up of highly experienced senior health and social care professionals who share a passion for delivering the kindest care to Residents.
- HC-One on Twitter: www.twitter.com/hc_one
- Ideal Carehomes provides great places to live which make a real difference to the lives of their residents.
- Ideal Carehomes operates luxury care homes throughout England, offering 24 hour residential and dementia care.
- Residents enjoy all the facilities and activities in the home plus opticians, hairdressing, chiropody, newspapers and other benefits on an all-inclusive fee basis.
- Ideal Carehomes employs a caring, compassionate and highly trained staff team who promote independence and personal choice for residents.
- Each home is purpose built using state-of-the-art care design and staff have access to the latest care technology.
- All Ideal Carehomes’ residents benefit from a variety of inspirational day spaces and landscaped gardens, plus a wide-ranging programme of activities.
- For further information about Ideal Carehomes, please visit www.idealcarehomes.co.uk.